Cheap fags?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Phil., Jan 30, 2007.

1. Phil. Forum Junkie

Where's the cheapest place to buy cigs abroad?

2. The db

The db Forum Junkie

Germany/Holland/Poland/Belgium/France/Spain are all pretty cheap and can bring back loads

Anywhere that isnt here basically... because the rest of europe doesnt tax everything to the hilt.

3. Phil. Forum Junkie

I fancy doing a cig run to Yerp later this year.

I know shops here that would buy them off you! :lol:

4. Daz... Forum Member

I think Belgium are one of the cheapest at the moment. Well, that's were the lorry drivers that used to bring them to our work got them from...unfortunately the mangement decided that people here don't deserve to have stuff for cheap.

I got some from France on the weekend and it worked out more than what it was for the stuff from Belgium even after the lorry drivers had made a bit out of it for themselves!

5. shortstack Forum Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....thought i was gonna read summit about Graham Nortan or Dale Winton ......[:$]

6. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Road trip! We'll take Bob's Anni, plenty of boot space once you dump all that baby seat stuff at the roadside. I'm sure we could get him new stuff from Oxfam with the profit.:)

7. shortstack Forum Member

im going to Egypt later this year, does that count as FAG RUN ......if so , send orders ;)

8. Phil. Forum Junkie

and you looked... [:$]

Seriously though Parz, if you were to make only 1000 that would still get you a clatter of mk2's seeing as you pay buttons for em. Or a free month of drinking!! Or on eof those prostitutes you were talking about the other night for a whole year!! :lol:

So does anybody know what is the legal amount of personal tobacco you can bring into the UK from inside or outside the EU?

9. Jeff_VR6 Forum Member

From inside the EU I'm really not that sure. However, from outside the EU (e.g. Hong Kong), you can bring up to 2 cartons/bricks each. I brought 7 bricks from Hong Kong last time :lol: Just make sure you buy them @ duty free shops.. They are pretty much the same throughout the world. My ciggies are around 7.3 per carton, i.e. 73p per pack.. :clap:

Jeff

10. damogti Forum Junkie

Dubui is about the cheapest in the world apparently... when i went to Australia last year we had a stop over there and i stocked up...... worked out to be about 6.30 for 200 Malboro lights :clap:

11. Paul_R Forum Member

Aye it's not very handy but Singapore is about 6 for 200 Marlboro lights too.

Think the EU 'allowance' is now something technically like 3000 before they stop believing they're for personal use...

12. Phil. Forum Junkie

I'm told the trick is to bring back all the one brand, if you mix and match they know it's not for you.

13. Collie Forum Junkie

ye phil all one brand your ok but its when youve got loads of diff ones and cigars and pouches of baccy as well. My brother in law got stopped with 10thousand but they were all lambert. They never said a word to him. didnt stop him from pooing his pants at the desk though.