Camskill.co.uk for tyres

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by wolfsburg85, Dec 29, 2007.

1. altern8 Forum Junkie

I called simply and he quoted me 240 for two for the same tyres I just got from camskil for 73 each, Just for another quote I called another local place he said 105 fitted so they were even cheaper too.

Cheers for the info thou :)

2. vrbanana Forum Junkie

So Simply wanted 120 each? Can you give me the size and model of tyre and Ill ring him tomorrow, theres something not right

3. altern8 Forum Junkie

I asked him for 215/35/18s toyos t1-s just to compare like for like. He did say they are older stock they are replaced with "t1-r" his price was 239 to be precise

heres the link from camskill

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m4b0s53p0

I had the two I bought this week fitted 8 each so its cost me 81 delieverd and fitted thats darn cheap :)

It would be good to see what price you get :)

Cheers
    Craig

4. vrbanana Forum Junkie

Was his price for the T1-ss or the t1-Rs? was it like for like or one old style and one new pattern, I need to know before battering him :lol:

5. Mike_H Forum Addict

I think the moral of this story is: Send a woman to a garage - expect her to get ripped off!

6. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Exactly - but she rang me during it for advice, I told her to tell the guy to f*ck off and just fit them, but he still refused. They want to sell their own and add on 30 a tyre, not fit them from other people. TBH if I had been there I would have taken the "tyre council" letter, made him eat it, and then battered him senseless.....