Thread: Some Mk2 bits...

Thanks

Default Some Mk2 bits...

With the demise go my long term project I have some bits left over...

Mk2 GTI Power steering Hyd pipes-complete and minimal wear and corrosion, I had these in storage and bought new to fit on a year before I took it off the road. Looking for £60 plus whatever postage works out to be.*******SOLD******

Magnex full Stainless system with single oval tailpipe, £75, *******SOLD********

Lightened and Balanced Flywheel, £30 plus postage.********SOLD********

Front side window GTI glass from a 3 door. £20 the pair, will post but at your risk, prefer collection.

Mk2 Bonnet, small amount of damage from being dropped on one edge, can be tapped out, £20

Battery relocation kit(partially complete) Fibreglass battery box with lid and power cables(Earth and Positive), minus crimps(I can point you to the right place to purchase). £30 plus postage.

Mk2 Sunroof in Tornado red, complete unit removed from car. intact seals etc, £50 Collection only

Coverdale Mk2 fitted carpet in black. Luxury wool pile carpet, see website. £100 plus postage

O2O Gearbox, when removed was faultless. £50

Cash on collection, bank transfer but will accept Paypal however you pay the fees(robbing *******s).

More than willing to text pictures, 07792 441964

Located nr Basingstoke, J7 of the M3
    Last edited by seanlikesfood; 15th August 2017 at 09:49.