Badge repair stickers

Discussion in 'Mk3' started by acox99, Nov 20, 2017.

1. acox99 New Member

I've only recently got into mk3's, I've been around mk2's for a long time and I've also got a 205 GTI that has had a lot of recent work. A lot of bits are no longer available for them, but people are starting to reproduce small items and repair kits for various trim and badges among which you can buy vinyl stickers that you stick on the badges to rejuvenate them.

My mk3's GTI badges all round are looking a bit sad, I've had a search online but I couldn't find a similar product, has anyone has seen anything about for the MK 1,2&3 golfs? if not it would be a worthwhile thing to put into production, I personally don't have good badges and the skills needed to do it as a sideline venture.

http://vehicledecals.co.uk/shop/peugeot-205-gti-rear-badge-repair-kit-vinyl-decal-stickers/

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

chap called Carl Chorley on facebook can sort you, he'll need a badge to work from though :)

3. Cosmic slop Forum Member

Theres also a guy on eBay who might be able to help. His store is Kemaar80.

4. acox99 New Member

Any chance you could show me which carl Chorley.......there are a few to choose from.

Thanks cosmic shop il check them out.

5. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin