A minor deviation!

Discussion in 'Jokes & Funnies!' started by blis, Mar 1, 2015.

1. blis Forum Member

A primary school kid is walking home from school and a car pulls up, offering him a ride and a bag of lollies. The boy turns to the driver and says, "Please leave me alone, I want to go home and I don't want to get in your car!" The car pulls away and then two hundred yards later, it pulls up again. This time offering the boy cash and lollies, trying to persuade him into the car. The boy once again responds, "I don't want your money, I don't want any lollies, AND I DON'T WANT TO GET IN YOUR CAR!!... The car drives off again and the boy continues on his way home. 50 yards from home, the car once again rolls up, the man pleads with the boy to get into the car, offering the latest PlayStation, XBOX, doubles the money and throws the lollies over to him through the window!! The boy moves over to the window, reaches in for the cash and says..." DAD, YOU BOUGHT THE VOLVO ESTATE, YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT...I WANTED THE GTI!!!

2. WillG

WillG Forum Member

hehe I also found it funny that the system is turning L O L L I E S into lol

Brian.G, blis and Collie like this.
  3. blis Forum Member

the L O L's... yeah I hadnt checked, was a late night last post.

Is this joke too risky? I can remove it if some think it is!

h

4. afbiker02

afbiker02 Paid Member Paid Member

It is a little risky, I mean you did use the word Volvo lol

EZ_Pete and blis like this.