Diy Haldex controller........Haldex Controller taken apart with pics

Discussion in 'Transmission' started by sambo, May 11, 2013.

1. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Do you think this is something staff can help promote somehow?

2. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

I'm sure it is.
    I'll create the thread in the members section now, just getting the bits together.
    Anyone who wants it just has to join the club.
    I've already had someone ask me if they can just pay for the code, so maybe an option to purchase it in the shop?
    I've put a link on the YouTube videos to ClubGTi.

3. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

Just writing up the post, and the obvious way for the club to make money would be to offer an Arduino with the code already to go.
    You could also look at a complete working unit with screen, buttons and wiring ready to go.
    Or even a service for someone to send the Haldex to the club, and get a complete working unit in return.

4. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

:clap: Brilliant suggestion.

5. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

I was in the process of writing a script so that only paid members can download the files but having a couple of issues at the moment. My other problem is when we switch to the new software in a few months time that script will be removed and we will have to write another.
    I could offer it as a digital download through the shop if you think that's the way to go. What price could we set on it? All this is open for discussion :thumbup:

6. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

I've added the code to the members only thread here. For now, the only way to get it is to become a member. Hopefully it can be added to the shop in the near future.

Harri_504 and Toyotec like this.
  7. tcode Paid Member Paid Member

Hi,
    having difficulty finding temperature sensor on Haldex V1. Is it possible that some of them doesn't have one?

8. veli New Member

hi
    i have problem with my haldex gen1 with error code "65535- Internal Control Module memory" so i decide to do some proyect with arduinoUNO, TB6560CNC(stepper motor shield) and I2C lcd. I´m newbie so read here very interesting stuff here.
    How do you get the info from the streering wheel and speed sensors with some shield can ?

sorry for my bad english

9. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

I didn't try to find the steering wheel info.

Wheel speed comes from the ABS module, but I don't know the CAN packet IDs. You'll need to sniff the bus for that.

10. veli New Member

can you please send some info in PM

thank you very much

11. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

I'm afraid I don't have any further information to offer, I haven't looked at any of that.

12. 10mm socket Paid Member Paid Member

Hi there people, has anybody thought about mechanically operating the pin? Would a thick cable being twisted remotely from a round valve in the cab, be man enough to spin the servo sprocket?

Thanks

13. 10mm socket Paid Member Paid Member

Anybody?

14. Jeroenr36 New Member

15. Black5 Paid Member Paid Member

Trying to find an accurate board schematic - is this close? (ignoring the potentiometer)

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 7.09.25 PM.png

erreesse likes this.
  16. twin New Member

17. mike phillips Paid Member Paid Member

Did the schematics and code ever get posted? I am very interested! I am not a member, if the info is members only, I'd be happy to join, as long as it's available...

18. Black5 Paid Member Paid Member

See this thread above :) Schematic is incomplete though, missing specifics. Probably works for those who already know how these things generally go, no good for a newbie at this :(

19. mike phillips Paid Member Paid Member

I would love to see the first schematic posted by "sparrow" on Page 9, and get the code. All I can see is the thumbnail. When I click the image, I am "barred" from seeing the link since I am "not a member". I have a few ideas to add to the code, but I'm pretty new to the Arduino and would prefer not to start from scratch... How do I become a paid member? I don't see anywhere stating how to...

20. mike phillips Paid Member Paid Member

Finally found out how to become a member, and did. If anyone finds this looking for how, it's in the "shop", or use this link: https://clubgti.com/store/?model_number=membership-1yr Suggestion to a moderator, put a "Join Now" at the top of every page to make it much EASIER to become a member!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Black5 likes this.