Edition One G60 project

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by TheProffessor, Apr 22, 2019.

1. TheProffessor New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So I’ve owned the car for about 5 years now I think and have been sourcing parts and other things to get her right.

The basic car is an Aubergine G60 Edition One

Engine
    • Stage 4 Jabbasport charger with SNS stage 5 chip, 68mm supercharger pulley, aluminium engine pulleys (Pas,Alt,Crank & Camshaft), SWG twin come filter kit, Samco boost & coolant hoses, ISV delete, 13 row Mocal oil cooler.
    Exhaust
    • Supersprint exhaust manifold, de-cat, custom stainless full system by Josh @Berkshire Garage.
    Suspension
    • H&R coilovers, fully polly bushed chassis.
    Brakes
    • Black diamond discs & EBC pads, braided hoses.
    Wheels & tyres
    • BBS RM’s 8” front and 8.5” rear with radinox lips, SSR stainless steel bolts, new full hex centres with red and gold 3D BBS badges (not fitted), Goodyear eagle F1 195/45/15, stainless BBS valves and caps.
    Interior
    • Blue electric Recaro’s, Momo team 300mm wheel, Momo quick release boss, Votex centre console with 52mm gauges (not fitted), fibreglass headlining trimmed in original fabric from close classics.
    Exterior
    • Dark burgundy pearl (aubergine) paint, Hecklebend rear boot plinth smoke/red
    I.C.E
    • Alpine CDA-137BTi headunit, custom speaker door pods, 6.5” Alpine type r speakers, Cerwin Vega amp, Alpine 8” active sub enclosure, dynamat, Clifford alarm.

Most of the pictures are from the add when I picked the car up 5 years ago. Like I said I have spent most of my time acquiring the correct parts and better OEM+ additions to build the car to a standard I want it to be. The car is currently in the body shop having a full respray, the wheels are getting split down and rebuilt with the new hardware listed, I have new carpet to install and some more mechanical upgrades to do.

I have with the help of my friends at ThePhirm also done quite a lot to this car to maintain, repair make it right from what was a decent stating place in the first place. The car has been through a lot so have I can’t wait to get it back on the road and put a [:D] on my face.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2019
  2. TheProffessor New Member

Why won’t it display photos

3. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

Because flikr dont like to make it easy!
    On the flikr page, click the 'share' arrow down the bottom right corner. then click the 'bbcode' tab, select 'original' in the drop list underneath then copy and paste the text into notepad or something. Find the image link in the code and paste it in with the img tags, jobs a goodun. You could paste the entire link if you like, this will give you a link back to the original flikr page, may want to trim the 'by robb gale... text off the eng of the code though looks a bit ugly

once you have a few more posts you can upload images direct to the forum :thumbup:

4. TheProffessor New Member

Thank you very much

5. Tristan

Tristan Paid Member Paid Member

That is really nice.

6. TheProffessor New Member

Once I get it back from the painters I’ll post some pics of it with all the work I’ve done on it since I’ve owned it.

7. Break Forum Member

lovey car, cant wait to see some more of the story!

8. valvemiester

valvemiester Paid Member Paid Member

Very nice car look forward to seeing more, PS get that small tree sorted by that garage door as soon you wont get that car in !!!