Will a K03s turbo bolt onto a K04 exhaust manifold??

Discussion in 'Turbocharged, Supercharged or Nitrous !' started by Peewee01, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Peewee01 New Member

I've recently purchased a 2005 vw polo 1.8t gti which is fitted with the K03 turbo I think and the only affordable manifold upgrade atm I can find is a K04 manifold... Now I know it will bolt onto the engine perfectly but my question is will it bolt onto the turbo or will I need to modify a few things??

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  2. Richi New Member

Hey! I recetly bought a turbocharger , it will be bolt onto the turbo, so u dont need anything to modify. By the way,K04 is a great solution, congratulations on your purchase. :thumbup:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  3. welly24 Forum Member

k04 manifold only fits k04 turbo ,the k03 bolt pattern is different you will also need all the pipes and downpipe

4. AnthonyWooten New Member

Search around on the ko4 swap and you will find most of your questions out. The exhaust manifold is required to mate to the ko4 along with a lot of other parts u will need. Like injectors and fuel pump and more.

From his other thread he HAS a full k04 already bolted onto his car but the turbo failed in some way.

I really don't know what he is trying to accomplish by putting the k03 into the k04 manifold/housing as he should have his stock turbo and just bolt it all back up.

Anyway point is he understands everything required in a k04 swap from what I Can tell because he has already done one... this isn't about putting a k04 on it is about going back to a k03 since his k04 is busted.

---------------
    hero honda splendor plus