100bhp/litre from a na 1300 8v; feasible?

Discussion in '8-valve' started by nuttinnew, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Polo Classic Forum Member

dont know about the codes above, but the 1092 cc HB engine uses the same head as the HH, only with smaller ports (and valves?). I suspect the GG is similar to the HB.

The HB uses the same crank as the HH, but have less bore.

The Schlepphebels can be rev'ed mad. You can rev it until the battery lights come on [:s]

2. Dogwood Forum Member

Al,

Don't have any photos of the engine bay, but i'll p.m you with as much info as I can remember.

3. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

Thanks Nick, much appreciated, I know yours runs on Emerald, but do you know if the keys have a transponder in them for the 16v, I can get a engine and ecu, but no loom or keys come with the it, I am sure I could pick up a loom from somewhere, but its the lack of keys that worry me!

Cheers Al

4. prof Forum Addict

well you won't be able to run throttle bodies on original management anyway, so the immobiliser/keys issue won't be a problem

5. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

I'm not going run mine on throttle bodies, I plan to get it running on standard management, and then it will be turbo'd eventually, so immobiliser and keys is an issue!

Alan

6. prof Forum Addict

ahah, designadubs, or revo can probably get around the immobiliser issues for you

7. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

I'll email Revo, but think I'll wait and try and get a complete damaged car or atleast an engine with loom, ecu and keys too, less hassle!

Alan