365 Project Links

Discussion in 'Photography - general' started by antinkariba, Jan 8, 2011.

1. antinkariba

antinkariba Forum Member

So then, there seem to be a few of us who are doing 365 projects, so lets get a thread with the links to everyones projects:

Here is mine,

Ants 365 Project

Flickr Photos

2. stella

stella Forum Junkie

I've running one for 2011 alongside my Scottish one, so here is the link to
    my 365 project.

C&C welcome, as always

3. antinkariba

antinkariba Forum Member

Like it Stella!

4. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Thanks, Ant. There is some good stuff in yours, too.

Decided I can't be bothered to update mine on my webpage every day, so have decided to do a Flickr set like yours.

Not sure if I've got the right part to link into here, so if it doesn't work, you'll have to be patient, as I hardly use Flickr and am not much good at it. (I seem to have got my descriptions mixed up with my comments [:$] )

My 365 project on Flickr

I have put up the first chunk of 40 pictures and will do a few more each day, bearing in mind I'm now up to about 270-ish. Feel free to comment on them. They do not have any theme - just a random set of pictures that I take on a daily basis.

5. DOOBY

DOOBY Banned

Just looking at all your projects, which I think are great, But the burden of it had me thinking! Not only is it a picture diary, but also a kind of personal diary. The thought of it sounds good and I'm sure, very interesting, over the year, for those committed enough to see it through.

6. retrowhore Forum Member

7. DOOBY

DOOBY Banned

8. retrowhore Forum Member

Yes, but it's been damn hard. Got a mate doing it and we have something of a competition on.

I've only missed once, he's into his third fail LOL

9. DOOBY

DOOBY Banned

It sounds nothing at all, 1 picture a day but putting into practice is a huge commitment. I really would have liked to have participated but I knew it would be incomplete. Fair play to you for sticking it out.... And some great pictures too!

10. antinkariba

antinkariba Forum Member

Thought I would give this a little bump. I started mine again, as I was not able to finish last year! If you want to check them out then have a look at my blog, Link to Blog

11. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Mine's still going (since 1 July 2011) but it's a bit of a killer sometimes. I manage to take the pictures but often don't find time to upload them to Flickr everyday, so end up doing them in large chunks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48986945@N03/sets/72157626974062805/

Plus, for smallness of files, I save them for web/device, which strips the exif data, then I sometimes can't remember which day I took which picture and because I can't be bothered to go back and look, I know some of mine are out of order.

But what the heck! I'm over halfway through this one now, so will endeavour to do the full 365.

12. antinkariba

antinkariba Forum Member

Thought I would share a couple of my shots...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you wish to follow it 365 Project