Ce2 - AGg to AUM 20vt

Discussion in 'Mk3' started by Louis_Cleaver, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Louis_Cleaver Paid Member Paid Member

Hi,
    I pulled the conlog system from the car today, tracing out what I could. I have had a starting issue (cars never started since conversion has been done).

well I removed the conlog today and there was a cable that ran to G1 socket 10, after looking at the fuse box diagram the items listed may explain problem.

the problem I have is where should I run something to from G1/10 ?

I been getting open / short ground circuits on injectors etc.
    My head is fried I been over and over the car, it turns and Fuel is at the rail, I get sparks it fires on easy start, just not of the injectors and I think/hope this G1/10 socket could be my answer....

If this resolved it I’ll be eternally grateful.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

This would depend how the loom is made thats the trouble. I dont use G1/10 for AUM conversions, instead I keep the mk4 ecu/coil relay in the engine bay. the ecu ignition feed I run to G2/4 which is fed by fuse 15. You could use G1/10 for this feed instead if you like, but I wouldn't run the coilpacks off it as its probably too much load for the fusebox pin

injectors I usually run to Z/1 on the fusebox same as factory mk2/3

3. Louis_Cleaver Paid Member Paid Member

Hi,

apologies I should have removed this post after I stripped the conlog out, the loom is done as you suggested above, this was being used as a live for the alarm system I pulled.

thanks again