Feeling Butthurt...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by seanlikesfood, Sep 13, 2018.

1. seanlikesfood

seanlikesfood Paid Member Paid Member

Anyone else noticed the increase in people getting power and knowledge trips on FB forums? Maybe I've been asleep but it seems recently people would rather gloat and put others down on some Facebook owners club forums/pages. For the record I have not seen this on the Clubgti Page probably due to good admins.
    I joined a TFSI tuning page and had a question regarding my dipstick reading on my A4 TFSI. I have never known an engine to use so much oil so I queried it! Got shot down in flames and accused of being Butthurt!!
    Thanks for the imparting of information Mr Facebook King!
    Still feeling Butthurt...
    Anyway as it goes I am rather Butthurt this week after an excess of alcohol at the weekend resulting in a attack of the Old Farmer Giles! A case of which the severity has not been seen for a while! , last time being after eating from a street food vendor in Belize...

2. ger16v Forum Member

there's dickheads everywhere mate especially Facebook - don't have Facebook never have and never will

3. bigeyd Forum Member

Forums are moderated but FB groups generally are more open to abuse so am not surprised,I wouldn't take it personally as the olde keyboard warrior is more prevalent.

4. seanlikesfood

seanlikesfood Paid Member Paid Member

Oh I wasn't taking it personally. Just disappointed.