GOLF CITI MK1 IN UK

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Johnboy874, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Johnboy874 New Member

Here I have my new pride and joy, a Golf Citi imported from SA August 2018...
    It was mot 'd and given uk plates and then I bought it from a dealer in London. I flew down from Edinburgh and drive it home.... it drives like a mk4 and has a modern interior which I suspect of being a Skoda dash and similar to mk4 seats with the retro feel to it..... the mirrors are at the edge as no quarter window unlike 5 door mk1.....it is just amazing I will be looking to bring it to a mk1 show or meet at some point....it still has Km clock and passed an mot like that so I just have to do the maths....

2. Johnboy874 New Member

How do I add a pic sorry technophobe here

3. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

Hello and welcome!

You can upload your files to a imqage host such as photobucket and then link them back here, or once you have put a few more posts on the forum you can upload images direct :)

4. cupracraig

cupracraig Paid Member Paid Member

ooh, looking forward to seeing this! always wondered if it would be a worth while import

5. Jon Olds Forum Junkie

Excellent
    I have one.
    Restored it.
    Was my daily till the end of last year. An EP3 got in the way, now Quattro based Seat.
    Missing it to be honest.
    Its ready to go, just need to shift a couple of 'in the way' cars first
    Jon
    Not the best picture of it, but you get the idea....
    1600cc 5 speed carb GTI brakes, believe it or not its fast and economical.....

Attached Files: