Hard Times - Leeds

Discussion in 'Music' started by Phil, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Phil

Phil Forum Member

Did anyone from here ever go? :)

2. CraaaigDaaavid Forum Member

No but I went to Hard Times in Bagleys when they did it in London. Half the crowd came down from Leeds I think.
    Todd Terry and Sanchez playing. About 9-10 years ago when they were at their peak IMHO.
    Good stuff.

3. Tall Paul Forum Member

I went many times, when it was in Leeds and also in Huddersfield. Second best club I ever went to.

4. MK21800 Forum Member

Ha - I went to that one as well. Todd was brilliant at that. One of the best nights I've ever been to, that was. :thumbup:

5. geordiegar Forum Member

Vaguely recall going to one in an old church in Huddersfield in the early nineties, wish I could remember more of that decade sadly.

6. kells Forum Member

YES i went loads, and to the original ones in Huddrsfield and before that in midfield. By the time it got the leeds it was getting bag, i liked it in the Music Factory but it was gash when it went to Nato. they they got ripped off when they tried to make a come back years later at space

i know the owner of the brand ( Steve) i have many tapes and also have Branded T shirts that the staff used to wear

The idea for HT came from the illegal events in Dewsbury which i used to go to... this is also the same place my brand JOY was born