Hello - membership help wanted

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by James Bullen, Jan 2, 2019.

1. James Bullen

James Bullen Paid Member Paid Member

Hello

Happy New Year

My name is James, I have a 1983 mk1 GTI Campaign In Alpine White and a 1991 5dr 8v GTI in Royal Blue Metallic.

Can one of the mods or membership team help with my paid-for membership? I paid the fee in early September and then soon after heard from Rubjonny, asking me if this was a new account or reactivation. Never heard from him since, emailed many times to chase and also emailed the Chairman and Secretary.

I also posted a Twitter request for assistance without reply.

Is anyone able to follow up please?... I’m
    Not exactly sure what I’ve paid for so far

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

Hello James,

I've replied to your emails from the club membership mailbox, last one sent on 15th of November? I think its gmail blocking emails from our server as its not happy with the server certificates, a little random as sometimes it works and sometimes not.

Now I know your username on the forum I can link up your accounts, with regards to packs we have been plugging away at it behind the scenes. A new supplier is sorted, stickers are sorted, we put a poll up on the facebook page for the new membership card design which has now been sent to the supplier, just waiting for them to send us the prototypes to OK and we should be good to go!

3. James Bullen

James Bullen Paid Member Paid Member

Thanks for getting back in touch, look forward to hearing from you

James

4. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

Forgot to add, now you're signed up on the forum as a paid member you have access to the extra members only section on the forum which includes lots of links to discount codes and the like :thumbup: