Hello!

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by dodgy, Nov 4, 2019.

1. dodgy

dodgy Paid Member Paid Member

Evening everyone,
    Introduction post, first time using the forum properly.
    I'm Dave and suffering from wanting a vw again!
    Had a caddy mk2 which was modified about 3 years ago, and loved it, but a change in circumstances and move to west Yorkshire from Somerset meant it had to go. Normal car now is an A4 b7 avant, nicer now with leather seats!
    And we bought my son a polo 9n3 for a bargain for when he is 17 next year, been sorting it out as had wheel bearing and engine light on, lambda sensor wiring broken between gearbox and inner wing, rewired, new headlights and tidy up, looks like a gti now, but only a 1.2. Have enjoyed driving it so much that planning on a mk3 golf project when have sold the old mini I bought last year which my heart ruled our heads with, sat in garage after major revamp and only driven about 30 miles since last Christmas!
    So, been collecting parts, blaming my mate Stu for putting a mk3 conversion in my head, and a 1.8t coming up reasonable.
    Sure I'll be asking loads of questions ( started already actually) and popping up now and again.
    Thanks for letting me join,
    Cheers Dave

2. clarky1961

clarky1961 Paid Member Paid Member

my mk3 gti bud bit over the top like as am old fekka nuw

Attached Files:

peterbarlow1 likes this.