Hello

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by BigandDaft, Jun 6, 2020.

1. BigandDaft New Member

I have been away from the scene for some time but I have used my forum name from the mk1 golf owners club which I used to be quite active on. I have now bought a mk2 with an aum 20vt qpeng that’s been off the road some time but the owner had done an amazing job and it runs amazing just needs tidying up. Full service will be done next week or so and MOT on it at the same time. Need paint sorting as the previous owner painted it at home but never flattened it back, also needs paint adding to the rear. Interior needs a good clean and tidy. I’m on with sanding parts to repaint them. So happy to be back in the community and cant wait for shows to start properly next year. I’ll at some point get pics up especially for the before and after a lol but it’s a rolling project I don’t have deep pockets and I need to get back familiar with the tools too

Sirguydo likes this.
  2. mk2redvr6 Forum Member

Welcome dude

3. Sirguydo

Sirguydo Fastest milkman in the West Paid Member

Welcome , sounds good looking forward to the pictures .:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Paid Member Paid Member

Welcome!