Help me pls !!!

Discussion in 'Mk6' started by Higgy, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Higgy New Member

Newbie here from Manchester I bought an ed35 last wed so at weekend I was tinkering like you do I then thought I'd blew a fuse on footwell lighting. Turns out I hadn't but before I knew this I went looking for fuse chart (you all know there isn't one) so in my impatience I thought I know I'll just painstakingly check each one till I find it. I went through em all an nothing but now I have no climate control or heated seats can someone tell me how to reset or turn this back on many thanx Higgy :thumbd:

2. Higgy New Member

Can anyone shed some light on this pls ? An with me not getting a quick reply now on such a vw knowledgeable site I'm kinda getting worried now pls someone anyone pls

3. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Hi there and welcome to Club GTI.
    On a car like that all modules speak to a central gateway. It maybe worth running a scan on the vehicle and letting us know what faults you find.

4. beetie

beetie Forum Member

There's a list of people with the scan tool Vcds on the mk5 golf gti forum. Find someone local and they should scan it for a small donation.
    Unfortunately you're too far away for me otherwise I'd have done it for you.