im trying to do a 9A 2.0 16v conversion in me scirocco need some help

Discussion in 'Scirocco' started by Apine, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Apine New Member

hi all and what nice forum lots of info it seem,and big Hi form London, i be looking forward to gathering much info here,i am running sirocco mk2 gt2,1.8 crab,i am looking to getting much help when doing my conversion,iv got me engine ;) which is form a corrado 1993, 2.0 16v engine,plus the engine wiring loom and fuel loom,just got hold off a GOLF GTI 16V MK2 KR UNDER-BODY FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY,just need to get a fuel lifter for tank,i need some more bits to get this up and ruining.I no i am going to need a inlet manifold engine mount,me gear box and fly wheel should fit of me sirocco, i am getting a bit confused,which is the best way to go with this conversion,i am not put the engine in,as not go the space to this work,so be need some one in London that can do this work for me,iv got most parts know,and on the hunt for the other bits and bobs,anyway thanks taking time to read this post,any info all welcome
    Chris;)

2. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

If you are in London, several people can undertake this work for you.

Style Dynamics in Hays, Yaash Motors in Wembley or VW Enterprise in Elephant and Castle.

Unless you want to do it yourself which is very possible.

3. Apine New Member

yes i going to be need some one to do this job and i not good at wiring or the fuel said of thing,plus i always get the worn parts [:s]
    but i going have a look on the web to the above sites as i am not far form any of them,as i am in putney bro,
    but thanks for help,and if any one on here wont to do the job the a free engine as i no space to keep it and it run very nice, plus the cost off doing the work,Chris