Kjet Pump in a MK3 Gti AGG Conversion

Discussion in 'K-Jetronic OEM injection' started by bmouthboyo, Jul 26, 2018.

1. bmouthboyo Forum Member

Hi guys,

I thought I would start a new thread for this. Basically I will be running my AGG in my VW campervan from my existing Kjet pump / accumulator setup so I don't have to rip it all out as it is plumbed in nicely with my MK1 DX Engine it has at the moment.

Part of the AGG conversion is dealing with the relays and I was wondering if I should go with the AGG relay and wiring as usual on these conversions or use the KJet MK1 relay I currently have.

I am not sure if there is any difference, maybe priming? But unsure if this is needed in the AGG setup, or if it is needed due to accumulator being left installed?

This is the AGG fuel pump relay:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my current Kjet MK1 relay is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any advice much appreciated :)

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

Its totally up to you, it'll work fine either way you just nbeed to make sure you sort the rev counter feed fro the cluster and kjet fuel relay. to do that either convert to mk1/2/van? spark module and coil, or open the mk3 coil and run your rev counter wirte to the negative terminal inside.

personally though, I would convert it to use the mk3 fuel relay as good quality relays are much cheaper and easier to find than kjet type. wire relay up as per picture above and job done!