Looking For International Parts Trading Buddy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eires, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Eires New Member

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in setting up an auto parts trade deal with me. I am looking to get a hold of European market car parts that are sought after here in North America (specifically Western Canada) for VW, Audi and BMW. In return I can sell and ship North American car parts (Chevrolet, Ford) to you that may be in high demand in the EU.

2. Raider Forum Member

Drop me a PM with what youre looking for new/used etc . I buy a lot of new 4x4/Truck parts from the US for here and throughout Europe and into Australia. I also deal with a couple of manufacturers in Europe.. If you couldnt help with stuff coming to me I'd be happy to help with stuff going your way if I could.

3. Eires New Member

Hey, thanks for your reply to my trading inquiry. Right now I'm looking at bringing some ABF motor components over. That is for a personal project that I'm finishing up. In the near future, I'd like to bring in other items unique to the European market so that i can sell them locally. I'm fairly new to this, so I'm still doing the research as to what would sell.

You mentioned you sell a lot of new truck parts? Have you also looked into Chevrolet and Ford clubs in the UK?

P.s I dont seem to have any options to private message you, possibly a permissions issue?