Meeting girls online?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by G-Man, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Aquablue Forum Member

I don't know why people bother to lie, as eventually the idea is to meet them, so you'll find out evntually what they're really like! I've met some girls who I haven't seen a pic of them before. One I wasn't so keen on, but a few have been pleasantly rather nice! ;)

I have noticed that quite a few women don't always tell the truth about their build on-line! I've met some that have said they are slim, when really they are slightly overweight (I still would have met them though!)! Again, why lie! Other's don't even put what build they are, which if they don't even have a photo, makes it hard to imagine what they are like! Do they have something to hide?!

2. AndrewF Forum Addict

totally agree with everything mr den said on the 1st page.

if you go out to find someone you never will. plus, being wasted is never an attrctive thing!

though....i think its rare to find the relationship type girl in a club environment....an easy pull yes, maybe an easy shag, but not a relationship type.

i've met pretty much all my girlfriends through mutual friends....thats the way to go.

3. superden Forum Addict

:clap:

Same here.

:thumbup:

4. recardo Banned

strangely i met the girl of my dreams in the dive that is the 'works' in kingston.

lets just say its possible for the perfect two to meet in a place they wouldnt normaly be.

[:D]

5. Rahul Forum Junkie

wouldn't normally be!!! :lol:

I seen you there! ;)

6. Aquablue Forum Member

Chance & coincidence is a funny thing! It affects absoutely everyone & people's lives would be so different if one little thing did or didn't happen!

7. recardo Banned

the works is a 5hit hole.....last minute change meant we went there.

vicky had never been there and was only asked to go about 3 hours before.

i spotted her on the dance floor.......rest is history so to speak[:D]

8. mothy Forum Member

gman get your bottom out - hang out with your single buddies & you cant fail.

either that get on chat sites & its EASY (like many women).. theres so many people out there looking for something if not someone, shirly you cant fail to get the ride. :thumbup:m8y

9. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

i met my fiancee on it...

and its pretty mad story i won't tell here, unlss someone wants to pm me specifically about it...

but we met on ICQ random chat and now we are getting married 6 years later!

Crazy eh!

10. madmonkey Forum Addict

Helps when you're both crazier than a box of frogs. Eh Rich ;) :lol: :lol: [:$] :lol:

11. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

like many women?

im so telling your gf f**k his mobile check his computer!!

12. dubleon Forum Member

I met my second to last girlfirend chinese eye'd playing xbox with my friends, it was a cracking date :lol: :lol:
    Edited by: dubleon

13. mothy Forum Member

:lol: not me personally just sayin ;):lol:

14. Tuff Schmitt Forum Junkie

I would never trust a girl I'd met online...

15. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

2 of my mates both met girls from USA/Canada online. One has now been married to said person for 3 years, and the other has just emigrated to Canada. :)

16. madmonkey Forum Addict

Some of the (very few) women I've met throught the internet are really very sound, but then some are a waste of air tbh.

But you get that meeting people at a bar/club/party/funeral

17. JEZ

Jez Forum Member

I went to a mate's wedding in July. He met his wife in a chat room about four years ago. A chat room I introduced him to...

Not many fine young fillies in my line of work (the railway) and the majority of people I meet are settled down with wife, kids, mortgage etc [8(]

I'm 25 now, but fear I'll be in my forties in a couple of years :lol:

18. Phil. Forum Junkie

I met a girl playing poker online once, turned out to be a bit of a bunny boiler though! lol

nah like many have said matey, just get yourself down the pub... Be cheeky and witty but don't be rude and above all confidence is very important. Its an easily overlooked fact that girls like confident guys, but try not to be too cockey.

19. Meon_Valley_Dub Forum Member

20. wussel Forum Member

I have met a few girls in real life from online dating sites, and they were the ones who got in touch with me first, rather than the other way round. I find internet dating great fun, it is a lot easier to ask awquard quistions online before you meet her in real life, so it help you decide is she would intrest you in real life.

Also the 2 girls who I have met this way, I would of never met in normal life, because of friendship groups or just the places each of us hang out.

I did a little experiment a few months ago, I made up a femail profile in one of those sites, Ifound a average picture of a random girl from another country, and a fairly typical description which I nicked from someody else. Anyway, I was shocked how much intrest that profile got, litterly 100 a day looked at it, I got about 40 winks and about a dozen messages in the week I had it online. It really opened my eyes how desperate boys are on the internet, and how off putting it could be to girls to get that much intrest even from an average profile, it scares me what it would of been like if i put up a stunna's picture.