Meeting girls online?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by G-Man, Sep 21, 2005.

1. jbmg40 Forum Member

My kind of evening [8D]

2. TIM

Tim Forum Addict

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[8(]:p[xx(]

3. Mike_H Forum Addict

G-Man - whatever you do, don't spend the next year moping over your ex. If you do, you'll just look back on it as wasted time in your life (speaking from personal experience of p155ing years away)

One of my mates is an amazing chat up artist, partly because he's a good looking bloke, but mostly because he just goes out and talks to EVERYONE, whether he might want to get into their pants or not. He has no car, an OK job, and not much money.

Just go out and meet as many people as you can, and try to do it without a preconceived idea of where you want it to go.

You have the huge advantage of being young, so most people you'll meet will be single (or at least not married) have time on their hands, and are open to meeting new people. Practice on the ones you don't fancy, if it helps...but you have to make it just business as usual - just chatting to new people.

If that doesn't work, freshers week is coming up, and I'm sure you know the right questions for that

Where are you from?
    Which halls are you in?
    What course are you on?
    Fancy a half of whatever's in the happy hour?
    How's your bum for a lodger?

4. Aquablue Forum Member

Ohh yes, girls seem to like confidence! I must have read hundreds/thousands of ads/profiles or whatever and the things that most girls seem to be looking for are: confidence, someone who's outgoing, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously (how many times have I read that?!), someone who knows what they want & how to get it, someone who's successful &/or ambitious (another way of saying they want someone with money!) and someone who's independant. I think every girl out there must think that she's independant! They seem to have a thing about it! Whether all these things they are looking for in a bloke show what women are like nowadays I don't know! Some say, you must have this or that without even mentioning a single thing about what your'e like as a person! And like women, all guys are different, so if the majority of women are looking for someone like I mentioned above, then no wonder there are so many single people nowadays as we guys aren't made the same on a conveyer belt!

I'm not confident & it's hard to become confident when that's all they seem to want and when after meeting them, you never hear from them again or don't get to a second date! I'm not so keen on confident women, I find people that are too confident come across as being a bit arrogant/big headed, some can even seem a bit scarey!

They also say they like sensitive guys, well I would have thought that your'e more likely to be sensitive if your'e not so confident rather than being confdent!

Women ehh?! :lol:
    Edited by: Aquablue

5. AndrewF Forum Addict

good post there aqua

tip - go for the shy, quite girls that no one else can be bothered to talk to.....it can be very profitable ;)

6. Mike_H Forum Addict

Why, do you sell them into slavery?

7. AndrewF Forum Addict

8. Tuff Schmitt Forum Junkie

From experience I've found these to often be the worst.
    All insecure and everything.

A middle ground it the best option.

9. mothy Forum Member

too shy to say no or "it hurts" ? :lol:

10. G-Man Forum Junkie

Well guys... went out last night and.....

PULLED! [:D]

And she wasn't too bad! I feel like i could get into the single life.

Can't wait to freshers week!:)
    Edited by: G-Man

11. superden Forum Addict

12. Aquablue Forum Member

Well done m8! So tell us more, how'd it happen?! Will you be seeing her again?!

Are you at Uni now, or still at home?

13. G-Man Forum Junkie

Well right this min i'm back at home for a few days to get some breathing space away from my ex, but freshers week is not till next week. I pulled at uni however! I'm going back to uni for sunday to prepare for 7 days of freshers!

Right simply i smiled at some chick and see smiled and wanted me to come over. We started dancing but then she started dancing with my mate. So i thought lose her, but then she kept trying to get my attention. Eventually i said you wanted my mate not me and she said she wants to dance. So we danced then we started snogging.

I was half cut (drunk!) and we carried on kissing. I found out more about her as i could hear her outside that she wasn't at my uni but she was visiting her sister who just graduated. So was only down for a few days. I invited her back to mine, but her sister who is looking after her had male problems herself and didn't want her sister round mine. The girl wanted to but feared her older sister. She also said it sucks as she was on the time of the month! [:x]

Had a good laugh though! She did most of the work in pulling, but still put a smile on my face even though she was chewing half of it off for most of the night!

14. Finallygotmygti Forum Member

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great effort! It's so much easier when they do all the work for you! :thumbup:

15. G-Man Forum Junkie

Tell me about! I was quite happy about it, but now i want a challenge! :p

Rack the ladies up, here i come! ;)

16. Aquablue Forum Member

Not as hard as you think ehh?! You'll be in the right place, surrounded by young single women day & night away from home! Sounds like the perfect place! ;)

Prob with me, is I hardly get to mix with many single women and the older you get the less chances you get & the less of them there are! Plus I'm always driving! [:^(] Think, I'll go back to Uni/College as a mature student! :lol:
    Edited by: Aquablue