MK2 20vt AGU K04 Turbo being removed

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by Marky4787, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Marky4787

Marky4787 Paid Member Paid Member

Evening everyone

Just currently removing my 20vt from my Mk2 and will be listed for sale as a full plug and play for anyone interested

thought I’d have a feel for anyone interested first before I eBay it

removed due to the original K04 023 making a whining noise, I’ve decided to buy another K04 023 to bolt onto it then sell

will included everything needed apart from the gearbox hubs as I’ll need them for my 3.2 conversion

will come with mounts, 02j box, CE2 wiring from fuse box to engine including ecu

all intercooler piping and radiator and intercooler

the conversion was done before I got the car but I understand it has had a map! It does go some, I’ve had it off the clocks a few times and gets there really well, has a manual boost controller and held boost very well

will also include the 3” trackslag downpipe from turbo!

probably left loads out but I’m still working on getting all the wiring out as it’s had about 20 rolls of insulation tape used on it……

Any questions just ask, I won’t be splitting it

Attached Files:

2. Savagesam

Savagesam Moderator Staff Member Moderator

How much is it? :)

3. Marky4787

Marky4787 Paid Member Paid Member

I’ll get it all out and get some more pictures then sort a price but it’s got to be worth a lot as

downpipe is £300 from trackslag
    Ecu is decoded and mapped £250?
    All the mounts £150
    Engine and gearbox £450
    Comes with intercooler and piping £150
    Wiring for CE2 £250

So on and so on but on here I’m happy with offers if there’s genuine inquiries I’ve still got to get the rest off as I’ll include the Mk2 subframe and crossmember I’ll try and get it as much as a bolt up and go as possible….