OPEN Mk2 caddy pickup seats

Discussion in 'Temporary, New forum requests/bugs' started by Stevan, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Stevan New Member

Hi guys I have a mk2 caddy pickup and need seats could you all please tell me which seats will fit straight in. Many thanks
    Steve

2. dodgy

dodgy Paid Member Paid Member

Skoda favorit based?
    What are the mounts like? Possible it was polo derivative, can't remember really.

Looks like may be type specific doing a Google,
    Do they bolt to floor or on runners?

3. Stevan New Member

Not sure will get photos tomorrow I know skoda are the same they are very low rails. Sorry for my ignorance

4. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

yeah if its a pickup its not actually VW based, instead its based off the skoda felicia/pickup. body and running gear pretty much all unique to these models, so replacement seats will have to be custom mounted

5. Stevan New Member

I see thanks for your reply. I have some really good polo seats I will alter them. Would just like to say first time I have used a forum. It’s really nice getting advice from all you chaps that know a lot more than me. Big thank you to you all.

dodgy likes this.
  6. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

be intersting to see how you get on with it for sure :)

7. Stevan New Member

It’s going to be my winter project. It’s under 40000 hard life on farm. Quite solid small amount of welding. Fitting new clutch, breaks front and back, new gear selector and so on. So will be asking a few more questions before I’m done. Will download pics as soon as I get stuck in