Mk2 golf gti 3door in white G870 xxx

Discussion in 'Stolen' started by si2000, May 11, 2014.

1. si2000 New Member

Hi guys just joined and I thought I'd see if this creates any help in the recovery so if anyone knows/hears or see's anything please get in contact.

I'm from longfield/hartley area.

Regards
    Si

2. Chrisrpal Events Team

Hello mate,

We need more details.

When was it taken; what day and time roughly? Any special features about the car? I.E leather seats, rust patch or a dent somewhere? What wheels or expensive parts did it have? Chances are the plates have been removed.

Also post up a picture of your car and on this website: http://www.stolenclassics.co.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=5

Cheers

3. themylward Forum Member

Sorry to hear this mate. Mine was pinched at the end of last year... Horrible situation to be in! Luckily mine was recovered almost in one piece and is now back on the road.

As Chrisrpal has said, get as much info on the car as possible out there... Forums, Facebook, Stolen Classics as mentioned above. List any distinguishing features in case it is on different plates. Photos would be good too so people may recognise it.

Also keep an eye on ebay and free ad websites as it may turn up there...

Mine was found by a forum member after seeing my post, so it can happen! I hope you get it back safe and sound.

Chrisrpal likes this.
  4. si2000 New Member

Unfortunately I can't find any pictures of it which I thought I had, it was quite tatty needed some tlc, it had done 241000 miles though. Stock 15" bbs mesh wheels. Single headlight grill and a few rust spots on boot and front edge of bonnet. Other than that it was stock. It had the osr jacking point cover missing too.

If I find pictures I'll put them up thanks guys.

5. si2000 New Member

Sorry I forgot to say it was stolen Thursday night 08/05/14 early hours of the morning.

6. Chrisrpal Events Team

Post up your information on that stolen classics website. There is one on facebook to.