Wow, time has flown. Well... funny you should ask. The bonnets are ready to go!! The final specs have been decided and we're in the middle of making one. I'm a bit pre-occupied with pipework at the moment but the good thing about dealing with chemicals in this case, is that it gives you long periods to get stuff done whilst things are curing. As you can see we've added another feature. Yes it's obvious, we've added black pigment to the resin. Any chips will be less notice-able, unless you paint it white, of course. This is a pre-production bonnet so it doesn't have the latest spec front section and the "art work".. let's just say that it won't be like that. [/IMG] Because we'll be using some kind of weave on the back it will look similar to carbon. (the one above has normal chopped strand) I've modified the ends of the front panel because I wasn't happy with the corners at speed. If catches were fitted, it wouldn't be a problem but a lot of people don't want catches. The drilled alloy hinge points are looking very motorsporty as well. Overall I'm really happy with the fit of the bonnets coming from this mold. The weights are still varying but I would really like these to be less than 6kg before they leave here.