Mk5 2006/2007 3.2

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by powernut, Oct 12, 2018.

1. powernut Forum Member

Hi all could anyone pm me wireing pinouts the ecu ...2007 r32 . I've got engine loom and ecu side . Stuck what's elese I need
    Ie fuel pump pinout
    Positive/negative ecu pins
    Maf
    Accel pedal pinouts
    Immo is off
    Or any others that are needed. I'll drop u a few beers on ya paypall...
    Ecu is Bosch me7 1.1

2. 10mm socket Paid Member Paid Member

Power nut, what you up to now... any pics?

3. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

in my signature link, g5bubecu...pdf :)

for the power & earth pins etc required to get it going, power up relays and such its all very similar to the MK4 r32 ecu, so if you've done a mk4 loom before MK5 is much the same on that side of things. Even has a T14a plug on main sensor loom like a MK4 though pinout differs.

main differences conversion side is ecu needs more coding work, there is no tacho or vss pin those are done via can-bus though adaptors can now be had, and the large plug ecu loom is part of the main car body harness so you got to drag all of it out the donor car so you can split out the stuff you dont need.

4. AllanWorms New Member

You can buy dodgy copies of ElsaWin on ebay, or even find them on torrents :-S

VW's diagrams aren't that easy - they don't show a complete connector for an ECU, but show each item and it's connection to the ECU - there are literally hundreds of pages you may need to look at to get what you require...

This is some of what I printed when I fitted the MK5 R32 drivetrain into my Touran:
    [​IMG]

I had to go back to the Elsawin version many times, and double check things, or find things I missed the first time. I had notes, drawings, spread sheets etc.

Sirguydo likes this.
  5. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Good to see you on here John.

I do see you about on some of the V6 group pages.

Still have the caddy? Still running mega boost?