NEW DnB Winter Minimix 2013

Discussion in 'Music' started by Wez, Dec 19, 2013.

1. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

Haven't made a mix in 3 years, lost my old ones from 2005-2008 :( which is why you'll find ghey ramblings on my old posts lol If you have any of my pre '08 mixes, I'd appreciate copies :thumbup:

Here's the new one :

http://www.mixcrate.com/pixelate/dnb-minimix-winter-13-1382363

I'm going to be adding my old mixes too, but as I don't have track-listings for some of them, it's gonna be tricky :thumbup:

Dex likes this.
  2. jmsheahan CGTI Graphics Designer

:thumbup:

Good selection there, downloaded for a listen. Do you mix anything heavier? (nothing wrong with more mainstream stuff, I'm just a bit of dnb snob sometimes lol)

Do love a bit of a liquid dnb sometimes though.

3. WEZ

I do when I can find it, sorting through ky back catalogue at the minute.

4. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

Top notch. Listening now while I get on with some more coding.

I didn't know you were into DJing / putting mixes together. Do you do any production?

Just out of interest, when you upload these mixes, do you have to manually specify / link the track list? Or does it use Shazam type technology to do it automatically?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  5. WEZ

didn't you see any of the mixes from 05-10?

There's a couple of old ones as well as new ones on the link, just click my "name" at the top, takes you to all my mixes, check out the DnB mix I made for NYE, again, a bit commercial but it's a nice round-up of big tunes over the last couple of years and some new stuff, starts off commercial and vocally, goes hard for the middle then just gets **** tbh lol

My bassline mix is my most popular somehow, yes, I was into the fad 5yrs back [:D]

yeah, this is why I haven't uploaded any more of my older mixes - I haven't a feckin' clue what the tracklists are and they require them, I got around it by putting "unknown" but I think that's frowned upon, I expect them to be removed...

Production = tried years ago, but never got proper serious with it, no midi controllers, just some basic software I actually paid for lol, lost all of it in a pc crash years back...