Newbie looking for a change

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Oldschoolguy, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Oldschoolguy New Member

Hi guys,

New to this forum but not new to the Volkswagen world!
    I know it’s the first post but thought I would try this forum anyway as there might be someone on here who might have an interest in below-

I am looking to get into an mk2 gti after several years. The last one I owned was very low miles and keepers. I have a proposition for someone who maybe inclined-
    What I am after - A mk2 gti. Must haves - 3 door, low mileage (30/40k), excellent history, no engine transplants/modified cars eg single headlight conversions/colour changes etc- nothing wrong with this type of thing, just not my cup of tea.
    I understand it’s difficult to find what I am after, but willing to hold out.

What I have to offer - sub 20k miles mk5 edition 30 in immaculate condition with absolute complete history. Will not find many like it.

If you are interested pls PM me and we can discuss.

2. Tristan

Tristan Paid Member Paid Member

I really think you'll struggle to find one with such low mileage. Like, when you think about it, it's only around 1000 miles a year...

Oldschoolguy likes this.
  3. Cressa Paid Member Paid Member

But your Edition 30 sounds nice. Put some pics up of that please. I had a red one and loved it, great car.

4. Oldschoolguy New Member

I did have a super example 5-6 years back with low low miles. If anyone is interested let me know. The mk5 is one of the absolute best.

5. Cressa Paid Member Paid Member

I loved my Edition 30, but a divorce meant she had to go. I dont think I would choose a mk2 over that though

Oldschoolguy likes this.
  6. Oldschoolguy New Member

Well the car is sub 20k miles. If someone is interested send me a message via PM. I would like an immaculate low miles mk2.