pin out list for audi mk1 tt clocks please

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by Mikey W, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Mikey W New Member

Hi all!

so as title says im after a pin out list for the mk1 tt clocks/cluster please im grafting the tt clocks into the mk1 golf i have found a couple
    of pin out list but they conflict.
    also if anyone has full car wiring diagram that would be cool! i have all ecu data so dont need that.

the tt is a 2000 w reg 1.8t 225 apx

tia for any help.

2. Desertstorm

Desertstorm Paid Member Paid Member

Get a copy of Elsa WIN off fleabay. Like having a Haynes manual for every VW, Audi car built for the last 30 years.
    There are so many wiring diagrams for the car it would take a few hours to convert them to PDF's. Here's a screen shot of what is available for that model.
    225 apx diagrams.jpg
    Here is a link to the basic wiring for the car. This file is nearly 6Mb so can't upload it to the site so have saved it on my dropbox.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccu87ygeto1rh2q/Audi TT APX 1999 basic equpt.pdf?dl=0

Mikey W and Toyotec like this.
  3. Mikey W New Member

Toyotec likes this.
  4. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

I've got the APX ECU one in my signature link as well :)
    attapxecu99.pdf or attapxajqapp00.pdf depending on exact age though near enough same anyway. between this and the basic equipment diagrams that'll have the clock pinouts covered at least

Mikey W likes this.
  5. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

The ones in your signature are the same items available in shared drop box file which many of us serious enthusiasts have as copies direct.

6. Mikey W New Member

thanks guys i have all pin outs and diagrams now desertstorm and rubjonny spot on guys!!