Rage for Xmas No. 1!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Devon Dubber, Dec 10, 2009.

1. madmonkey Forum Addict

Can be purchased from Play.com too! Do your bit for RATM Chrimble no1!

At least the song doesn't suck b*lls, I'd rather listen to RATM than some closet case homo.

2. shaz8389

shaz8389 Forum Junkie

It appears we're stilling winning against the closet kid.

3. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

In celeb circles, high profile etc, what will matter to him is his image & ego.

He is now on a personal battle, against a hitherto invisible audience, who hate everything he every ever stood for.

I suppose it's not win or lose, but he's being made aware, in the full knowledge of those who know him well, that quite a few people think he's a knob. He must ask himself whether some of his staged TV nonsense has something to do with it. There's only one answer.

It'll hardly bring down his business, but that audience promote boycott mentality, which will affect his business.

These are uncertain times, but for the utter rubbish he clutters up terrestrial TV with, I'd sooner have him being mugged by that hitherto invisible audience, than have 'business as usual'. Keeps him on his toes.

The sooner his front-line TV career ends, the better.

4. RallyeVR6

RallyeVR6 Forum Junkie

He ENCOURAGES people to think he's the Knob.

Why the hell do you think he "saved" Jedward from being voted out one week?

Garentee'd front page news on all the usual suspect newspapers AND splashed over large sections of the Nations Radio stations for all the next week. X factor then gets the kind of free exposure you cannot pay for, The Xfactors sponsors see a huge return in respect to viewing figures, and cowell creams the percentage off the top.

Getting angry with Cowell is not the way to defeat him. He thrives on us hating him. Especially at this time of year. Xmas Panto's are all about the camp villian wandering around in a rediculous costume. This Panto Villian just drives a Veyron as well.

It was the same with Big Brother - You had people loving it, people hating it. The debates on that piont alone ensured it stayed at the top of the ratings.

As soon as people decided it wasn't worth bothering with and talking about it, it has sunk.

Simon Cowell isn't worth bothering with in much the same way.

Incidently, on a plus piont, he does pay nigh on 30m in taxes per year. At least the tax man is on our side on that one.

5. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

Well if he thrives on being hated, then it needs something else. Al Quaeda perhaps?

I don't even know who Jedward is.

Do what I do - ignore the c*nts, all of them.

6. RallyeVR6

RallyeVR6 Forum Junkie

I would love to ignore it. In fact I can, hand on heart, say I have not seen one episode of Xfactor for at least the last 3 series. Particularly this current series as I have no TV reception in my new house and I rely on BBC Iplayer for all my TV needs.

I do however listern to popular young persons music stations - and tbh I'm not switching off my radio everytime they may or maynot mention it. Which they all did regularly.

Much like your love/hate relationship with Jade Goode its nigh on impossible for it to be completely ignored. Somehow some info always penetrates.

7. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

That's why I know nothing about it. Scott Mills has taken staged levels of fail to a processional tedium.

Jade wasted good space on the front of newpapers which, could have been far better occupied by decent-looking hookers! :lol:

8. PeeJay Forum Junkie

Well, that livehits site has Rage as number 1! But it only shows downloads and X factor is in the shops and Rage aren't. It's the first time I've been interested in the charts since Blur v Oasis!

9. BristolFish

BristolFish Forum Member

10. Claypole Forum Junkie

Jedward got a warm welcome in Barnsley... bottled off stage. :thumbup:

It's nothing to do with the money as far as I am concerned, how much did he rake in from the sheep phoning in and voting for the crap in the first place?

Being told what to do, think, eat, drive, watch, breath (not yet anyway) has gone to ridiculous proportions in the UK and people are getting fed up of it.

11. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

Ace :lol:

Youtube vid wanted asap!

This just gets better [:D]

Cowell for the gallows!

12. Hotgolf

Hotgolf Paid Member Paid Member

Yeehaa!!

Feel sorry for him but hey, Simon Cowells not playing the game, why should we ;)
    Joe at No. 2 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  13. Admin Guest

you'll never hear from the X factor winner again.

14. PeeJay Forum Junkie

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'd love it if people look back in 5 years as this as the tipping point, that brought an end to X-Big-Jungle-Strictly-Talent nonsene that's a strangle hold over of media for most of the last decade, but I doubt it.

Smug grin for real music. :)

15. RallyeVR6

RallyeVR6 Forum Junkie

I don't think you would have even if he got to number one.

Without Google, name the other 2 Male winners of X factor. And I'll give you one Shane Ward - he got mentioned earlier.

16. Admin Guest

i couldn't give you any.

and i couldn't careless

17. MK1jettaGTi

MK1jettaGTi Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

Just watching the news now - apparently they cut the price of this Joe single to 29p and it still wasn't enough!

F*ck Cowell, tbh. I can't believe he's had his machine at the top of the charts for 4 years now.

(probably on the thread somewhere)

Nope. Who is Shane Ward? [:D]

19. madmonkey Forum Addict

F*cking great! Congratulations to whoever bought the single. I for one thank you all. :)

20. BristolFish

BristolFish Forum Member

Isn't he that fat c*nt of a cricketer? ;)