Replica tax disc from eBay

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by skydivebaz, Dec 18, 2014.

1. skydivebaz

skydivebaz Forum Member

Just thought I would share my tax disc I got from eBay. Not sure on legality now but since it's now no longer law to display one I doubt you would be done for displaying an out of date one. And if you did? How could you on a taxed vehicle.

Anyway law aside its cool and the service was outstanding at 6 for six. And start date matches my registration date and I could only afford 6 months in 88 [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]. But even got my local post office stamp perfect.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nut 20v and 1990 like this.
  2. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

6 for 6 is a bargain!!!

I stumbled accross a website selling retro ones and they wanted more than that for 1!!!!

3. Alex12345 Forum Member

I spent ages looking for a faded one off e bay, think I paid 5 quid too. Still they do look great in the window.

4. skydivebaz

skydivebaz Forum Member

This guy indeed does faded. I like the touch with the local stamp. Everything is perfect. He sent 12 in the end along with Christmas wishes. Legend.

Sammy123400estp is the ebay user name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk