RJ wiring services!

Discussion in 'Club GTI Entrepreneurs' started by rubjonny, Apr 21, 2011.

1. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Admin

Hello all, my waiting time is pretty huge at the moment thanks to a long list and not a lot of free time to get thru them all :( 8-12 months it looks like, but some people may drop out in the mean time its really hard to say.

I can make wirign looms for pretty much anythign I can get a diagram for, the engien you want makes no real odds for me. I've done all kinds of things into all kinds of other things, 99% VAG but I did do a toyota supra one a while ago :p

Spacecowboy likes this.
  2. Spacecowboy

Spacecowboy Paid Member Paid Member

3. Richard williams New Member

Hi I’m looking to put a rev counter in my mk2 golf 1.3 1986, what would I need to use or buy. All help appreciated, many thanks

4. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Admin

hello there, all you need is a set of rev counter clocks with 2 plugs on the bottom from a mk2 scirocco or pre-90 mk2 golf. the rev counter wire is already in there as its used in the oil warning circuit :)

5. Richard williams New Member

Thank you so much for your help! I will have loads of other questions over the next few days. Thank you