Seat Leon Supercopa MkII

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by HummuH, Nov 26, 2015.

1. m1keh Forum Member

Ah ok, your post on 29 March said it didn't want to meet the requested pressure values.

Sounds like quite a pain for something that to the untrained eye you would think the Seat sport setup should be better than the road version :(.

2. HummuH Forum Member

Indeed, although to be fair at the standard 301bhp, or the with Cup map running about 330bhp, they will run like that all day everyday (maybe apart from some heat issues which can be controlled) with no issues in standard Seat Sport spec. Issues seem to arise when you start to chase more power and go down the standard TFSI tuning route to achieve that.

3. HummuH Forum Member

OK, so it's been a while since I've posted here. Almost 2 years it would seem, how time flies.

Anyway, a small update to start off with. So, finally got the car running good, really good, then this happened:

[​IMG]

Which resulted in:

[​IMG]

Which led to:

[​IMG]

Then a bit of this:

[​IMG]

And a splash of:

[​IMG]

I'm glad to say the rebuild is almost finished and i'll put up a more comprehensive post once it's complete. It's been a challenge, I've replaced far more than I originally intended to do, almost every nut and bolt on the car is now new. Not many opportunities to fully rebuild your car, so, why not......

1.8T_mk2, oldnick, GVK and 1 other person like this.
  4. 1.8T_mk2

1.8T_mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

:o Noooooooo…. Doesn't look that bad from the picture. Guessing there was more to it after investigating? New shell looks luvvvly :thumbup: