STOLEN - Black Audi TT SF02NSA - Derbyshire

Discussion in 'Stolen' started by mitlom, Jan 8, 2013.

1. mitlom

mitlom Forum Member

Would everyone please keep their eyes peeled for my other halves Black Audi TT Quattro 225 that was stolen off our drive yesterday between approx 15:45 and 16:50 when I got in from work. We live in Ripley, Derbyshire just North of Derby,

The car has no significant distinguishing features and is currently fitted with OE 17" alloys with winter tyres fitted rather than the 18" wheels it normals runs.

Thieving toe rags reached in front door and swipped keys off hall table, Police reckon they may have got some prints off the front door and with it being reported so quickly they started looking on all ANPR cameras so fingers crossed they will find it as only just MOTd and taxed it. Hardly slept a wink last night as front door key was also on the keys taken so got to change the locks on that today as well, eventhough Police advised they would be unlikely to come back. The missus is in a right state as she was in the kitchen preparing dinner with TV on when they took it [:x]

2. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

Sorry to hear that mate :(

I hope the police do find it. Theiving *******s!!!

3. Chrisrpal Events Team

Soz to hear that. Does the Audi have a tracker? If so the police can find it if it hasn't gone too far.

4. mitlom

mitlom Forum Member

No no tracker fitted unfortunately :cry:

5. Mike_H Forum Addict

Sorry to hear that. Hope it turns up safely.

6. mitlom

mitlom Forum Member

Cheers all, biggest issue is that the insurance company are dicking about in calling us back about the theft, they need to speak to my other half who is a nurse and works shifts and they were meant to call 4pm today....just rang cause no call and they say they have nothing on the system about giving the call back [:x] In the meantime we are down to one car and work in opposite directions with no convenient bus routes.....grrrrrr

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  7. TonyB Paid Member Paid Member

Thats really bad Tim, I know how that feels, really sorry.

I had a few bikes stolen when I was younger and that was our only transport, it totaly messes up your life for a while with the cost and the disruption.

The theiveing ba****ds don't ever consider that!

8. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

So sorry to hear this mate. But leaving the keys in view through the letterbox is just asking for trouble. With all the stories of house robberies, doors forced open etc. They have to be out of view at all times.

Bet the Mrs is gutted!!!! Damn thieving scum!!!!!

9. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

aye not good been a lot of this kind of thing going on up hear in Aberdeen

keep on at the insurance company you'll get there in the end with them
    ask for a supervisor or manager if you keep getting the run around

would love to catch some thieving scumbag with their arm though the letterbox
    i would snap it off

10. Chrisrpal Events Team

I agree :thumbup: I have a cat, not any ordinary cat. A cat that bites, scratches, loves hanging off door handles and when the postman comes the cat is straight at the door and hanging off the letter box surround. lol I think my cat was a dog in it's previous life!!

So anyway we have a sign beware of the cat for any potential thief, people think we are joking, no way!! When your cat jumps and hangs on your naked leg with 8 claws in you, you soon know about it!!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013