what colour should it be inside a tooth?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matt82, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Tall Paul Forum Member

Grown back???!! How old are you??!:lol:

2. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

24, but i'm just special!! :p

I heal stupidly fast, never broke/fractured/sprained any part of my body and my molars grow back, i rock tbf [:D]

3. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

200?! that would be some arbs!

feck that, ill get the toolbox out the boot and work on it myself

mine is one from the back on the off side rear (top)

4. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

fate tempted.... and just as your getting a motorbike as well.....[8(]

:lol:

5. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

The black stuff is decay, get it sorted. If it's only a molar or a pre-molar then I would just have it yanked unless you have super-straight teeth. Most people have crowded teeth these days, so that gap you'll have lets them move back and be straighter without spending a billion dollars on braces. Your teeth keep moving through your entire life. The whole of your entire life, the entirety of your whole entire life. The Day Today.
    A crown will cost loads, having it yanked will cost a load less and the gap will close up and the rest of your teeth will move over to fill the space over the next couple of years.
    PS - buy Sonicare.

6. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

One of mine fell apart about two years ago. Never did anything about it and it`s never gotten any worse.

You are a man FFS! You`re not supposed to go to the dentists/doctors...

7. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

i didnt go when it went nuts the first time. i woke up with took ache so bad i nearly puked :lol:

200 notes is almost anti roll bars. i know where my money is staying ;) it doesnt hurt so well do as god intenteded

8. Joolz Forum Member

eww! Tbh Matt, I'd get it looked at... Which tooth actually is it? How many from the back?

You're young now but when you're older you want as many natural teeth as you can hang on to!! Fake teeth still need a good solid jaw to begin with lol

:lol:

9. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

it is one from the back. so one of the large ones.

10. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

Iv chipped a good size bit of my front tooth out and I still havent had it fixed, its around 600quid to have it sorted proply! duno if ill ever get it done at that cost, i cant just stick the broken bit back on because I lost it[:x]

11. Joolz Forum Member

So it's a wisdom tooth Matt? [:s] tbh they grow through badly in a lot of folk, mine was kinda how you described, a big black bit inside, so i had em out.

If it is wisdom or one infront just pretend it hurts like hell, go to the a dental hospital and have a trainee whip it out for free! and then, Bob is indeed your uncle.

If it's more than two teeth infront of your wisdom, then go get it saved if you can!![:D]

12. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

its one in from the wisdom tooth.

it seems ok. if it gives me grief im off to the dentist

13. Sukh

Sukh Membership Team Admin

get it checked out you don't want ARBs for B roads anyway do you.. lol

14. Sazzer Forum Member

I'd get it checked - you'll end up with really bad breath soon otherwise if its decayed.

15. Golf-Fiend Forum Member

Get it sorted ASAP. They'll probably take it out if it is black as you describe. Very similar thing happened with my rear upper wisdom tooth. A bit fell off. Didn't hurt for a month or so. Then over two days the pain became excruciating. Seriously f'king bad!!! Harsh suspension will make you cry in pain....It was the same weekend as my daughter's Christening and I was is such pain and misery I really didn't want to speak to anyone. I was begging a mate to come over with some coke to numb the pain but he was out on a "mission". I had the tooth out on the Monday - what a f'king relief that was.

My teeth get fractured from years of previous amphetamine/coke/pill abuse. They are a lot better now than a few years ago when I went clean. I used to grind them something rotten especially when I gave up fags too. Be a man and get it sorted.....

16. Joolz Forum Member

I do that in my sleep [:s] [xx(]

He says you grind em' cause your bite is wrong or somethin'. I have to keep having my bite fixed. Totally sympathise, tooth ache, especially wisdom tooth ache is vile. I had to have one of mine smashed out 'cause it had already started to break. The noises are fun[:D]

managed to pack in the fags for good did you? That's something I can't[:s]

17. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

oh, thats something i do. grind them in my sleep (ive been told) and bite at nothing in my sleep haha

18. Joolz Forum Member

Yeps, I don't know I do it, it doesn't keep me awake haha. But Will complains about it[:D]

19. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

yeah, ive had people complain about it. they also get scared when i lay there snapping/biting at nothing :p biting is a sign of affection :p

20. prof Forum Addict

[​IMG]