wiring clifford to mk4 golf, wiring diagram needed.

Discussion in 'Security' started by animaniac, Sep 5, 2011.

1. animaniac Forum Member

Hi all i'm in the process of finding out info on how to wire an alarm into a mk4 golf.

I've wired in a clifford concept 300 to a vr6 5 year ago, i got a wiring diagram for it but lucky i uninstalled from a scrap vr6 i had, so i knew where to wire it in.

I'll be getting a clifford for the mk4 a G5 one, i'm not sure wherever i buy it from online will send me a wiring diagram for it, but also a percific diagram to a vw mk4 golf.

I know the mk4 locks work on negative, but i'm unsure if i'll link it up because the standard cat 1 is staying, so the clifford will be a 2nd alarm,

I'm unsure if the doors are positive or negative.

Obviously all of theses are wired to the ccm under the steering wheel and therefor i could join the clifford to theses circuits without having to take door cards off and solder the wires there.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm so busy painting and doing the house up, i'll end up fitting it christmas day!:o

2. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

send me your e mail and i'll send you the fitting sheet for the alarm and the mk4 golf fitting sheet

3. animaniac Forum Member

Will do, thank you very much!

4. Birdy25 New Member

I also need this if anyone could send me the wiring diagram