Wiring diagrams

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by Rubbadub, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Rubbadub New Member

Hi guys,
    Just about to start a new project (awd lupo) but can't seem to find the wiring diagrams for a mk1 tt with axp engine, I can find BAM etc. And my laptop with win elsa. On is playing up:lol:, anywhere imparticular worth looking to find them?

Cheers

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

I'm assuming you were actually looking at APX and not AXP, as I dont think the TT came with a 1.4 engine in it :p

on my Elsa APX ECU diagram only shows up if you select 99-00, if you go 01 or later it disappears, I guess after then it wasnt fitted

3. Rubbadub New Member

Hi Rubjonny
    haha yes that's correct this tablet keeps auto correcting :lol:
    Wouldn't be much of a project with a 1.4 in lol.
    And yes that's correct it was fitted 99-00 only i think, I got my win elsa half working the other day then as soon as I tried to go into diagrams started showing an error :cry::cry:
    I hate bloody technology lol

Cheers
    Dan

4. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

ah what error? if its just the diagrams not showing you may need to install SVGview for them to show up, its usually included with the elsa install files

5. Rubbadub New Member

I'm away at the minute so I'll check when I'm home, but basically I had it in English with an error when I tried to click on anything, 're installed it worked correctly but only in german, so to save trying to translate everything I 're installed it again got it in English but wouldn't even get passed the login, it's been a right pain haha. Night just delete the lot an try a new copy

Cheers Dan