1.4 16v AUA Tuning

Discussion in '16-valve' started by Natedogg, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Jordan1.4lupo New Member

Once you bought the parts and installed them, what next did you just fired her up or did it need a tune? Did your ecu recognise the new throttle body okay? And also did you notice any power increase?
    I'll be more than happy to try this and video it for people to see if you can confirm you didn't have to tune the car and was able to continue using it.
    Thanks

2. Jordan1.4lupo New Member

Did you just bypass the egr did you notice a considerable power increase? Thanks

3. DanneB New Member

I did an adaptation on the new throttle body with OBDeleven and then it worked perfect and mounted an EGR pipe that fits on the new intake.
    I haven´t remap the car yet but I will do it in the spring.

The car feels much faster now than before, especially over 3000 rpm.

Jordan1.4lupo likes this.
  4. Jordan1.4lupo New Member

Cool. What exactly did you have to do on OBDeleven? Was it just the throttle body alignment option?

Thanks

5. DanneB New Member

Yes, only the alignment and erased some faultcodes and then it has worked pefect.

6. Jordan1.4lupo New Member

Brilliant and thanks for your help ill give this a go ive found all the parts you have used for less then 45 pound so ill take the risk

DanneB likes this.
  7. nickid Forum Member

I've all the 1.6 parts, bigger inlet manifold, bigger throttle and injectors. How will it run fitting these without a remap for now?.