12 days of Chavmus

Discussion in 'Jokes & Funnies!' started by destructiv dave, Dec 24, 2004.

1. destructiv dave Forum Member

On the 1st day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, a pikey in Burberry.

On the 2nd day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 3rd day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 4th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 5th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, fiiiveee gooolldd rriiiiiinnnnngggggssss , four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 6th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 7th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, seven scallies stealing, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 8th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, eight midriffs showing, seven scallies stealing, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 9th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, nine ladies drinking, eight midriffes showing, seven scallies stealing, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 10th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, ten lads joy-riding, nine ladies drinking, eight midriffes showing, seven scallies stealing, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 11th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, eleven prammers pushing, ten lads joy-riding, nine ladies drinking, eight midriffes showing, seven scallies stealing, six teens a-laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.

On the 12th day of Chavmas my true love sent to me, twelve chavvers chavving, eleven prammers pushing, ten lads joy-riding, nine ladies drinking, eight midriffes showing, seven scallies stealing, six teens a- laying, fiiiveee gooolldd riinngggs, four stolen phones, three navel studs, two tracksuit tops and a pikey in Burberry.