16v intake flange measurements

Discussion in '16-valve' started by Brian.G, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Brian.G

Brian.G Forum Member

A good friend asked me for this drawing, so now that I have it dug out and pinned on the board, I said Id throw it up here too, for future reference. Is a handy one to have if your going fabricating something yourself. :thumbup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BG:thumbup:

erreesse, boroko, ham&cheese and 2 others like this.
  2. Admin Guest

Stuck! :thumbup:

3. Brian.G

Brian.G Forum Member

Nice one. I must draw it up in solidworks, as one guy a few years back said the measurements didn't tally and it was .5mm out someplace, but then others say it was perfect. Ill see once and for all later. Im pretty sure its right because I too have used it many times since.

Brian,

4. Schtirlitz New Member

Thanks! I saved it)

5. boroko

boroko Paid Member Paid Member

Thanks for posting the drawing. I'm using it for the opportunity to learn a new CAD program for the eventual purpose of cutting a flange to make a manifold for a set of ITB's.

6. boroko

boroko Paid Member Paid Member

I have managed to generate a drawing and G-code from the above drawing. So far it runs good in a simulation, so I'll cut it this weekend and see if it works on my plaz table correctly. If it does (or, after some adjustments) I'll post the code in case any one else wants to cut some flanges. Greatly appreciate the drawing.

Tristan likes this.