16V Power Steering Parts Wanted

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by MK2MonzaBlue, Jul 26, 2023.

1. MK2MonzaBlue Forum Member

Posted about these a month or two back and have been looking everywhere for them since with no luck.
    Converting my '87 16V to power steering, have everything except the 3 pulleys that are different from non-PAS. The additional crank pulley and the two water pump pulleys. I'll list the 3 part numbers below, and if anyone has them or has an idea where I can get them I would love to know.

026 105 255 D (Additional crank pulley)
    027 121 031 A (Water Pump Pulley)
    027 121 028 (Water Pump Pulley) - can get it new for a not too ridiculous price so not massively worried about it.

2. AndyBa Paid Member Paid Member

Have you tried Matt at MK2 Spares? You can WhatsApp him on 07917 400498

3. MK2MonzaBlue Forum Member

I have indeed, he hasn't been able to help unfortunately, last time he told me I'd be better off buying new ones from Volkswagen.

4. AndyBa Paid Member Paid Member

Last edited: Jul 27, 2023
  5. MK2MonzaBlue Forum Member

Just put in a parts request with them, but they haven't got them at the moment.
    If I was prepared to pay almost £250 for two small pulleys I'd be fine, but obviously I am not. Ideally I need to find someone who's got a 16V with power steering who's doing an engine swap or something.