A bit more info on the VW Classic Parts deal - prices/discounts/returns etc

Discussion in 'VW Heritage (formerly Big Boys Toys)' started by James V, Mar 31, 2011.

1. James V Forum Member

Hi Guys,

Our aim in partnership with VW Classic is to make parts more accessible to enthusiasts and traders throughout the UK and Ireland.

Regarding prices for VW Classic Parts there will not be any large price increase as the policy of VW Classic is to have a continuity of prices throughout Europe.

Our prices will be in Pounds not Euros and the exchange rate we use is better than if you are transferring money.

You will save the delivery from Germany because this is our cost.

Delivery in the UK will be free over 50.00 if you purchase on line and free if the order is over 250 over the phone.

If you have an enquiry you can call us direct and we will find the correct part for you.

We are linked to Classic so we have all the up to date information.

If you are a club member or a trader you will automatically get your discount even if you only buy one classic part.

If there is a problem with a part you only have to send it to us and not back to Germany. If it is our mistake then we pay the cost of shipping and we will get the correct part for you from Germany, free of charge.

Any other queries, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM, give us a call, or ask on here.

Cheers,

James

2. GazB Forum Member

how can I set up a club discount James

3. James V Forum Member

Gaz,

Just give us a call on the 0845 873 9960 and the guys will run through it all with you.

James

4. GazB Forum Member

Cheers

5. GazB Forum Member

Hi James,

Gave them a call, set it all up and just recieved a catalogue in the post. Are there any details around the discount available?? can it be ordered via the website, or does it have to be a phone order??

Any info would be great ;)

EDIT: The guy I spoke to on the phone, did spookily know my car though :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  6. GazB Forum Member

any more info on this?? would be a great help thanks, so I can tell my club members

7. James V Forum Member

Gaz, if you call Andy on our usual number, he'll be able to run through the discount procedure, but yes it can be done online

8. GazB Forum Member

cheers James, spoken to Andy and its all sorted ;)