a bit more power for my 16v rado.advise needed...

Discussion in '16-valve' started by yrmk2, Apr 19, 2014.

1. yrmk2 Forum Member

Good day vw fans
    my current project is a ground ub restoration of a 16v kr corrado(one of the only 5 in Cyprus).Anyways i want to get some more power out of the old 16v,what would you suggest? The car will be mainly used on the weekends and mainly for country driving(lots of nice country roads here) so i need the car to be responsive.Not looking for crazy bhp figures.What i was thinking was a 4-branch,full exhaust, a panel filter,power rorh,a set of cams and a good set-ub,maybe some head work?The car has been treated to some coil overs,g60 brakes,braided lines,mk4 rear calibers,power flex bushes and 17" OZ ultralegeras already....Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Nige

Nige Paid Member Paid Member

You probably won't like this, but smaller 15's will improve acceleration. ;)

3. yrmk2 Forum Member

i really like the look of the car on the oz's....used to run it on stock wheels for a bit it was a bit faster and the ride was smoother but the oz's really suit the shape