ABF into Mk1 Golf Conversion

Discussion in 'Mk1' started by LittleRubberPeople, Feb 6, 2012.

1. DGT

DGT Forum Member

ive got an ABF ECU with a modified mk1 loom that i bought out of the for sale section on here years ago, if thats any use to ya?

2. LittleRubberPeople

LittleRubberPeople New Member

Cheers for the offer mate, if I hadn't already got my looms and payment in with John I'd have your arm off!

Since both the looms are off the two cars I'm combining and John's work is so highly recommended I doubt I'll have any issues when it comes back, but in the unlikely event I do I may PM you to organise a deal! :thumbup:

Andy

3. murph81 Forum Member

Any joy with the looms Andy?

4. LittleRubberPeople

LittleRubberPeople New Member

Sorry Adam, only just seen this! [:$]

Not heard from John yet, but then I was always of the understanding that John's loom conversion work was done in his spare time, and also that at the time I sent him mine he had 10 or so in the queue to do first, so I'm not worried!

Don't get me wrong, I'm very much looking forward to receiving them as they're an important part of the conversion, but I've got plenty to be getting on with in the meantime that'd mean the loom'd be sat waiting if it was here anyway!

Road trip in the morning to collect a couple more parts for the car! ;)

5. DGT

DGT Forum Member

dont want to hijack the thread but.. im not 100% this is an ABF ecu, its been lying around so long now ive forgotten.

anyone any ideas? is it mk1 digi?

rubjonnys looms will be far better im sure but its all there, if anyone wants to make me an offer please pm.

i paid 200 quid for it 5 years ago..think i got ripped[:$]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

certainly not an abf ecu, god knows what it is doesnt look like any kind of vag ecu ive seen! part numbers on it anywhere?