Action pics - Sort of

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by sutherlandm, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Mildsteven New Member

Hands off he's mine[:x]

2. daiseyfleur Forum Member

Nice sixpack shame about the hairy chest and lack of assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss;)

3. Kingsley Forum Member

what is it with the reverse bicep pose im sure ive seen that on this forum b4???

4. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Daisy - Waxing is for girls (and I'm not "allowed to anyway) and I have a proper asss (a bit too "sticky outey" in fact!, but wear trousers far too big for me.

But thanks!!

Time to run away now...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  5. ^neo^ Forum Junkie

The Deako stance :lol:

6. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

I used Deako was my inspiration tbh :lol: :clap:

7. prof Forum Addict

8. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

I'm NOT posting a pic of my ****.

But I do have one (a butt) - See...

Show us yer suntanned pics Prof...

[​IMG]

9. prof Forum Addict

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ahahahahah just waiting for bubba to finish in the shower...

did all your muscles fall off, or is this the before shot....

my ass has been seen on stage in front of screaming ladies.....stuff posting it on here

10. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Prof - Indeed! She take frikin ages...

It was when I did a year in London. Lots of swimming and not a lot of weights (over two years ago) and not a lot of cardio. But try sleeping face down and see how muscly even you look - That's why nt many poses are done face down on a bed!

Anyway, my butt has been randomly pinched (by females) many times. To me it's just a backside, but apparently it's a good one.

I have a huge number of other features that are not good though to make up for it (being a fugly balding git being one).

Anyway, off for a surf now!

11. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Prof - Just for you sir, some pics of the "Chinese Press up" - Just been asked to write about it for a fitness mag(!).

This is the most intense by far and was introduced to me by a top UK Army sniper and boxer (my sister's boyfriend).

It goes like this:

Kneel down and back your feet to a wall so you are resting on the balls of your feet.

Put your hands on the floor in front of you touching the floor and making a diamond shape with your thumbs and forefingers. "Walk" this diamond one length away from your knees (about 8-10 inches for most people) and rest it there.

Place your head "in" this diamond on the floor (so sort of on all fours).

Then straighten your legs so your upper body makes an inverted "V" shape (not easy).

Now the hard part - Lift your head/upper body off the ground using your arms and push up until they are straight.

Keep doing this as many times as you can - Many struggle to do one. The Army guys instructor could do five. I manage ten as part of my routine - It really blasts your shoulders and triceps!

Do this to get your positioning right:

[​IMG]

This is the start position:

[​IMG]

And up to this position:

[​IMG]

And repeat as many times as you can!

Awaits the usual abuse...

12. fthaimike Forum Addict

Try mine:
    [​IMG]

13. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Ooh - Very tricky but managed a few.
    Think my wrists nearly broke though!

14. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

eat pies, drink beer

15. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

...after doing a few of those press ups...!

16. Admin Guest

sod that, mainly because i don't have any slim corridors to attempt that,

plus i think my shoulder, which is already in agony for some reason would give up on me

17. I actually do those press-ups 8 hours a day solid, as my full time job. You big girl.:p
    I work for NI Electricity you see, and this is how we generate it.

18. And BTW those white plastic towel holders are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 80's, and the towel could do with a wash.
    And a door closer? What is this place, some kind of YMCA hostel?
    Clean your act up goddammit.........

19. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Gone

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  20. I see some fine target practice on that river......[:D]