Amazing Lineup at Event 2 on Sunday...

Discussion in 'Music' started by azrael, May 31, 2005.

1. azrael Forum Member

There was a very hush hush event down in Brighton on Sunday Night. Me and a few mates got wind of it and headed down there hoping that the event wasn`t just a hoax rumour.
    Got down there to the sight of fat queues and loads of chavs about.....BINGO!!!

The lineup was none other than Andy C, Razell, Roni Size and Mampi Swift! God knows how the event managed that one but OMG what a night. Razell really has to be seen to be believed, he really knows how to get a crowd going. Best set of the night goes to Roni....Genius!

I even got away with screaming obscenities at Razell :p . I was stood really close to the front and he goes "give it up for money!!" There wasn`t that much of a cheer for this one, instead all you could hear was me screaming "f**k money! f**k obsession!" [:$]

Anywayz 5 hrs of constant dancing to Dn`B without the aid of any drugs left me in a state of euphoric knackeredness and I spent the rest of the night dead, yet smiling in the back of a sketchy old rover we managed to blag a lift off. [:s]

overall 10/10! :clap: