And it goes on...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by b'locks, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Joe16v Forum Member

poo, a proper war on muslims? you've got to be kidding. we'll all be dead. The whole middle east will fight. Right now while we love the oil they produce so not much will happen.

However they had better think about sorting Iran out soon, becuase if they have nuclear weapons and we go to war with them....

2. superden Forum Addict

Hear, hear :clap:
    Edited by: superden

3. deeps_10 Forum Member

I watched Newsnight last night, and there were three intelligent muslim's on there who were speaking against all the riots and the banners and the reaction to the cartoonsetc. But they could not get a word in because

There was a fourth muslim guy who was agreeing with all the violence. Everysecond he was jumping in shouting saying let me speak anddefend myself when he wasn't letting the others do exactly that. It just goes to prove that through the media we see only these extremist views televisedwhich are shared by a minority of muslims. It is very unfortunate that we don't see more muslim's speaking against the reaction to the cartoons but the majority are against what has happened.

BUT

Freedom of speech in any country does not justify using these rights todeliberately hurt others. People do have a choice to whichever faith they believe in and can worshipthat faith. It was wrong for the papers for print the images in the first place. As they knew it would offend muslims so why did they do it???? Freedom of speech does not allow me to start swearing cursing printing offending images ofother people (not jsut about religion)at the drop of a hat, because I respect other people and there viewsand the papers should have respected them in the first place.

Saying that the reaction of these extremists is totally out of order burning flags, signs saying "death to men, behead the editor's", complete w**kers. These people are justing waiting to kick off and the cartoons was a signal, they dont care about being muslim and the islamic faiththey just want carnage and they got it.

I saw the same program where some white guy got out his van and starting complaining and the copper said get back in your van or your nicked. I completely understand the views of many people on this forum, why should muslims be allowed to walk through the streets with those signs freely and a normal guy get told to drive off just because he has a view to make.

This country does have an issue its trying to be topolitically correctwith other religions and completely forgetting about the people who already live here already and how they feel. Nativity plays being stopped in london schools,st georges day not being celebrated where as minority religious days are celebrated and funded by local councils its complete madness.

4. thebluebus Forum Junkie

it is in my house, and always will be.

5. Dubya Forum Junkie

This country needs to stop being so f**king wet.

Where would we be if in 1939 our leaders had turned round and said lets not offend these fascists, we'll just roll over and let them incite and orchestrate violence against our country and our people? We'd have been f**ked.

It's 2006, and we are facing a different type of extremism, and if the government doesn't grow some bollocks and get hardline on the few that are creating a bad name for all muslims, then resentment among non muslims will grow and grow until that resentment spills over into anger and violence, and that would be a terrible thing for everyone.

I fully agree with what has already been said. If you are an imigrant who is ready to embrace our culture and put something into our society that willingly supports you, then I welcome you with open arms. If you are here to get all you can, and then bite the hands that feeds you, then f**k off, because you are not needed, and you are not wanted.

6. deeps_10 Forum Member

completely agree then it will go full circle and you will have a minority ofbritish extremists going for any "non english" group. And all the media will show is these psycho's andnot the sanepeople.

Edited by: deeps_10

7. thebluebus Forum Junkie

The general public imo is crying out for something drastic to be done and soon. It cant carry on the way it has been for so long, with everyone trying to please and not offend anyone else. F*ck that. It hasnt worked.

People are so fed up with the goverment meddling in things like celebrations that have existing for hundreds/thousands of years just so we can be more accomodating to our imigrant friends. F*ck that too.

8. deeps_10 Forum Member

if the majority of the worlds oil wasn't in the middle east, then we wouldnt have any problems :)and the middle eastern people wouldnt be p***** with Bush senior and junior knocking on their door trying to "help" the people.

9. thebluebus Forum Junkie

a few of the more extreme muslims have been on news programs recently saying its their job to spread islam across the world. By force if neccesary. One said that he thought he would live to see the day an islamic flag was flying above 10 downing street.

As much as the US and their obsession with oil is a big part of it, i think the way some people intrepret islam is a bigger problem. What sort of religion must be forced upon others. Its pathetic.

10. b'locks Forum Addict

No way I'm wearing flip flops and that's final.

11. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

:lol:

12. Omen Forum Member

:lol::lol::lol:

13. mothy Forum Member

it was ok to offend the facists..

.... they were white :lol:

14. Joe16v Forum Member

They tried appeasing the facists. didn't work. Hopefully they'll put their foot down.

But just what sort of military campaign could it be? Attack who?

15. daiseyfleur Forum Member

Ide have to agree with a lot of what is being said on this thread, even tho it goes against my attitude of the world being a multi culteral and religious society and we should accept people for who they are>

How dare these people parade through our streets with placards declaring death to us all, what it needs is for them to be told "Oh im sorry you swore alleigence to the crown when you applied to live in this country I believe you are committing treason by your act, you will be deported, goodbye" it could be as simple as that if the government got their act together, so many people are outraged by these protesters blatant "death threats" and what kind of religion is it that advocates "execution and beheading to anyone who ridicules the prophet" (dare I mention his name)

Its at this point that the governemnt needs to act and say, NO to immigrants of any kind until this mess is sorted out.

It is a very scarey place to be living in, I am even now viewing my clients from asian ethnic minorites with suspicion when they come into the office, thinking I wonder if they are Muslim extremists and would they just kill me if they were told to by their religious leader, they stand there and are polite to me and smile ect, but now im suspicious of them and its not right [8(]

16. thebluebus Forum Junkie

i don't think we really need to even go that far. I don't see why its so difficult. Surely, you enter the country as an imigrant. If you are convicted of any crime within the first 5-10years you are out. No question. Shame no government has the balls to carry out such a law [8(]

17. Admin Guest

vote for me and Den and will sort this mess out! ;) [:D]

18. mk1vdub Forum Member

http://www.writetothem.com/

"Contact your Councillors, MP, MEPs, MSPs, or
    Welsh and London Assembly Members for free"

write to your MP, let them know how we feel! its all well and good getting it off your chest on a car forum but unless the government know how the public in this country feel nothing will get done.

while your at it write to them about the proposals to make every modified car go through an SVA too! as if that goes through our hobby will be all but finished!

19. thebluebus Forum Junkie

'some' muslims are offended again!!

This time by an ann summers product called mustafa shag! :lol: They said it was deeply insulting to the prophet mohammed and want it banned.

Its getting so boring now... [:x]

20. RichardDarrenB Paid Member Paid Member

What are the Muzzies doing looking in Ann Summers at thier products anyway?

Like the stinker that complained about the lid of the ice cream cornet in Burger King resembling Allah or something, what was he doing eating NON HALAL food in Burger King in the first place?

Put upor f*ck off home