Anyone had any dealings with ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Adder, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Adder Forum Member

Afternoon folks,

I’m getting a shopping list of parts together and was wondering if anyone has delt with this company

https://www.mecatechnic.com/en-GB/

please let me know your thoughts

cheers

Adder

2. Zender Z20

Zender Z20 Paid Member Paid Member

Bought some small bits'n'pieces from them donkeys years ago, found them reliable enough. Must've been at the very least competitive or maybe stocked something I couldn't get elsewhere at the time, wouldn't have spent any extra money I didn't have to otherwise.

That was pre-brexit mind you, so don't know how they handle the VAT and customs side of things nowadays, be worth checking before you commit and save any surprises.

Maybe taken at source in the same way Autodoc do, making it hassle free for you but just don't know!

I always thought they were the French equivalent of our VWHeritage, so basically a semi official re-seller of the VW Classic Parts stuff.

Unless like I say it's something absolutely no one else can get, give Heritage a try. I recall talking to one of their sales staff a few years back (again pre-brexit in case it makes a difference now) and was saying what a shame it was they didn't have all the stuff you saw on the main Classic Parts site, to which they said, if VW have it then we can get it too, so don't assume if it's not on Heritages own site that it's not available.

3. Adder Forum Member

Cheers thats good to know,

thanks for the reply

Adder